Jun 8, 2012

DIY Studded White Leather Belt Bracelet

Belts are on of the best things to pick up at second hand shops. I've found some gorgeous embossed leather belts before that have made beautiful cuffs.
I've had this white belt kicking around for awhile so I thought why not make some arm candy.


I cut the belt to length then sealed the end with white nail polish and measured out where I wanted the holes. Then used a hammer and a hole punch then screwed in the studs. 
Simple. Took about 10 minutes.
The hardest decision what which studs I wanted to use.
It also made a cool necklace.


Follow ADSH on - BlogLovinFacebookPinterestTumblr, Instagram - aciddreamsandsugarhighs

9 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I have so many old belts that would be perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea!

    Ps. Definitely following you! =) Would love it if you could do the same. <3 <3

    xoxo
    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing! gosh ur a talented one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is also freaking sweet! Great DIY's babe! Awesome blog!!

    xx
    www.blondesuburbia.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a pretty Bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Stud Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kind of studs you used. I think the bracelet would go very well with glam-rock fashionistas. I think it would suit their design and style sensibilities perfectly. Thank you so much for providing a tutorial.
    Cindy Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I try to check all blogs that leave a comment xx